If you’re seriously considering looking for a luxury motor coach for extensive traveling, you’ll want to read this post for the details on the the Gulfstream RV family. This includes the TourMaster luxury diesel motorhome, Endura Class C motorhome, the Vista MB Class B Van, the Endura Class C motorhome, the Crescendo Class A luxury motorhome, and more. If you would like to make sure you’ll travel (and live) in one of the best available motorhomes, pleased do consider this brand.
What are the features of the Gulfstream brand? It’s a higher end coach, with the finer details for your comfort and convenience. The Gulfstream RV name is synonymous with quality, comfort and luxury. What you may not have know, however, is that they are surprisingly affordable. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find out that affordability and great resale value are also qualities of the Gulfstream RV! With over 26 brands and over 100 models to choose from, you’re sure to find the recreational vehicle that suits your needs and fulfills your dreams! Here are some of the popular stars in the Gulfstream RV family of recreational vehicles:
- Tour Master – Luxury Diesel Motorhome, largest slide room in the industry, panoramic windows, work while you recreate with a centrally located computer workstation. 7’6″ interior, 6’4″ slide height. The Tourmaster Gulfstream RV is great for the tall person in your family!Constellation – Why leave your luxury at home when you can take it on the road? This beautiful Gulfstream RV features beautiful ceramic tile in the entry, bath and kitchen, european cabins, crown molding, and more. A dream to drive with independent front suspension, smart wheel, and adjustable pedals. Perfect for the fulltime rver!
- Caribbean – Diesel Pusher – Affordable Elegance. This Gulfstream RV is a streamlined coach with beautiful simple lines, neutral interior, calming and relaxing. Take your Caribbean Vacation on the road with you. Three models from 38′ to 45′.
- Crescendo – Front End Diesel – Toy Hauler. Perfect for the family that wants to enjoy the comforts of home and play too. Take your Harley Davidson motorcycle with you and enjoy your ride at your destination. Plenty of room for scooters, bicycles, quads and more. This is also great for traveling construction workers that need plenty of custom tool and equipment storage for job duties. Bringing your Gulfstream RV to your out of town job locations brings the comfort of home to the home away from home!
- Yellowstone – Class A Gas Motorhome. Perfect for the family that loves to cook on the road – the ergonomic kitchen has plenty of storage and workspace. Room for the family with a bunk bed built into the slider room. Plush private master bedroom offers room to relax.
- Independence – Luxury Class A Gas Motorhome. Cradle of Strength construction. Sleek interior, affordable price. Compare this Gulf Stream Rv to the competition and you’ll see where the blue book value of this RV is very competitive!
- Sun Voyager – Class A Gas Motorhome (diesel package available). Solid Maple hardwood cabinets, spacious interior, full body paint, raised rail, upgraded dash, 24 hour roadside assistance. You’ll tuly relax while enjoying the 37″ LCD TV in the living room or the 20″ TV in the bedroom! Don’t miss your favorite shows while you’re on vacation.
- Sunsport – Class A Gas Motorhome – affordable luxury, simplicity and function combine to make this Gulfstream RV one of the most popular in its’ price break. The beauty rivals your own luxury living room. You’ll love the first in the industry slide out sunroom – take in the gorgeous view from the comfort of your own home – recreational vehicle home, that is!
- Bounty Hunter – Class A RV Toyhauler – Payload Capacity 2500 lbs, 5000 lb towing capacity, top of ramp to ceiling measures 9’3″. Exclusive features – laminated roof, electric main awning, roof mounted luggage rack, luggage rack, 10 gallon water heater, convection microwave oven, 48″ loveseat and sofa, 32″ LCD TV, 8′ X 12′ Garage, King Size Bed, Galvanized Steel storage compartments, and more! Function meets beauty in this Gulfstream RV toy hauler Class A RV!
- Gladiator – Four Toyhauler models to choose from, enjoy the function without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of your travelling home!
Buying and Selling 1 – 2 – 3’s… Tips to buying the right Gulfstream RV for you:
- What will you use your new (or used) Gulfstream RV for? How many people will use it? How may days per year will your recreational vehicle be used?
- How long will you own your rv? Plan to sell it before you plan to buy it! Sound tricky? It’s not! Most people keep their rv for five years. What will your needs be five years from today? Will you be rving more than today, or less? What will the resale value of the rv be, and how easy will it be to sell it?
- What’s your budget? Plan to spend half on the rv, and the other half on upkeep, insurance, travel and gasoline. If your budget is $1,800. per month, what portion of that will be spent on the vehicle, and what portion on insurance, maintenance, gasoline, and space rentals?
- What will you use for your tow vehicle? Here’s further reading for a great tow vehicle: used volkswagen
Read more here: Pop – Up Campers Blue Book Value